Configure the Reloaded II mod injector.
- Open your P4G Mods\.Reloaded II folder.
- Launch Reloaded-II.exe (you'll have to scroll down a bit).
- If you get a tutorial popup, select Skip the Tutorial.
- Select the Persona 4 Golden icon on the left side of the window (the P4G protagonist's dreamy face).
You'll now be in the Configure Mods window for P4G:
You have the option to change the "Shadow World" opening movie to "Pursuing My True Self" from the original Persona 4, or to skip the intro sequence and boot straight to the title screen.
- Select Tiny Fixes from the list of programs, then click Configure Mod.
Skip Logos and Opening Movie
P4 Opening Movie
If you would like to load straight into the title screen, skipping the startup logos and opening movie entirely, check the Intro Skip box.
If you would like to replace the "Shadow World" opening with the "Pursuing My True Self" opening from the original Persona 4, check the P4 Title Movie box.
- When you are done, click Save and close the small Tiny Fixes window.
Reloaded II needs to know where the P4G.exe executable is so it can launch the game and inject our mods with the mod loader.
- Under the Main section on the left side of the window, select Edit Application.
You'll now be in the Edit Application window for P4G:
- Under the protagonist's BIG dreamy face, click the Update button.
- A file picker window will open. Navigate to P4G.exe in your Persona 4 Golden Steam library folder.
- Select P4G.exe, then click Open in the bottom-right corner.
- Double-check that the second line in the Reloaded II window shows your path to P4G.exe.
Reloaded II must be called to inject mods into P4G. Just clicking the Play button in Steam will not inject any mods.
If you would like to create a desktop shortcut to launch P4G with mods, click the Create Shortcut button under the Actions section on the left side of the window.
We're going to perform a test run of P4G through Reloaded II to make sure the mod loader works.
This will also create an empty Persona 4 Golden\mods folder that we'll be working with in a moment.
- Under the Main section on the left side of the window, click Launch Application to launch P4G.
- The Reloaded II console window should appear. Just let it do its thing.
- Make sure the game loads and that you can press buttons/keys on the title screen.