Upgrade P4G CEP
Upgrade to the latest version of P4G CEP.
- If Persona 4 Golden is running, close the game.
- Launch Aemulus.
- If you get a prompt to update the program, select Yes.
- Once Aemulus has downloaded the update, click OK to restart the program.
- Once Aemulus restarts, confirm in the top-right corner of the window that the program is version 6.3.0 or higher.
After Aemulus restarts, you should see a prompt to update P4G CEP.
- Select Yes.
- Select one of the upgrade packages:
- Upgrade Only: Downloads only the files that have changed from version 10.0. Most users will want to choose this option.
- Reinstall All Packages: Redownloads every P4G CEP package. Use this if you deleted a P4G CEP package and want to restore it.
- Once you've finished customizing your loadout, just 🔨 Build it again and you're ready to play!