Upgrade P4G CEP
Upgrade to the latest version of P4G CEP.
These instructions are for upgrading from P4G CEP 11.0 or newer.
If you are upgrading from a version older than 11.0, follow the installation instructions starting with Upgrade from Older P4G CEP to get the latest mods and tools.
Upgrading P4G CEP is save-safe.
You will not lose your save data and you do not need to start a new game.
- Launch Reloaded II (directly, not through a P4G shortcut).
- If you are prompted to update any mods, select Download.
- The Mod Updates Available window will automatically close after updates are complete.
This step only applies to users upgrading from P4G CEP 11.0 or 11.0.1. If you already have this mod installed in Reloaded II, skip this step.
If you only plan to play the game with English character voices, you can skip this step.
- Unzip the archive you downloaded. There should be a single folder inside:
- Close Reloaded II if it is open.
- Move the jpaudiopatch folder to your P4G Mods\.Reloaded II\Mods folder.
- Launch Reloaded II and click on the P4G icon to open the Configure Mods window.
- Make sure the ..Japanese Audio Compatibility Patch mod is directly below the P4G Community Enhancement Pack mod.